Formerly: CensusJackpot.com & CensusLottery.com
The Census Jackpot
The Great American Census Pot of Gold Million Dollar Citizen Giveback Lottery!
A crazy idea, but if
... and it would cost the
taxpayers nothing - why not think outside the box?
|Think about it:
- The census is important - it is used to determine
representation and which communities, schools, hospitals and roads need federal funding.
- The 2000 US census is estimated to
have cost over 4 billion dollars.
- Over $1 billion was spent on the 500,000
enumerators hired to cajole census information from
about 42 million nonresponding households.
- If those 42+ million households would mail back the
upcoming 2010 census forms which will be sent to them, the taxpayer
would save that
- And if large numbers of those good citizens
received cash prizes for cooperating with the
census, this could be the
biggest "win-win" in recorded history!
So how do we get from throwing $1 billion down the
drain to giving million$ back to you and me?
It is actually quite
. Helpful Links . Birth of the Idea